If you’re heading to Healey’s Cyder Farm for the very first time, you’ll want to make sure that you have a chance to do all of the top things to do. There are a lot of attractions here at the farm, which means that there’s more than enough to keep you busy throughout the day.
Top Things To Do At Healeys Farm
- Visit Our Wide Variety of Farm Animals – What’s a trip to a farm without a visit to the farm animals? We have a tonne of farm animals at Healey’s Cyder Farm and they’re a big hit with all of our visitors. There’s chickens, rabbits, ferrets, horses and ponies. If you’re lucky, you’ll even see a peacock on display.
- Join a Guided Tour – To really get the most out of a trip to Healey’s Cyder Farm, join one of our guided tours. A talented guide will take you deep into the farming world showing you some of our most interesting attractions, such as our historic cyder presses and the beautiful orchards. There are a range of tours available and questions are encouraged.
- Have a Delicious Lunch in Our Restaurant – Whether you’re interested in afternoon tea or you want a filling lunch, you’ll find it at the Healey’s Cyder Farm restaurant. We use local produce and personal recipes to provide delicious home cooked meals. There’s something for everyone at the restaurant, including children and fussy eaters.
- Visit the Museum – At Healey’s Cyder Farm, we have a fantastic museum that’s well worth checking out. You’ll find out how Healey’s Cyder Farm came to be, the history behind the farm itself and there’s a lot of information on the processes of making cyder. A trip to the museum will help you to see Healey’s in a new light, one that spans far beyond the farm that you see today.
- Go on a Tractor Ride – The unique tractor ride experience is one of our top things to do at Healey’s Cyder Farm and it’s easy to see why. You’ll venture through our large orchards, with a narration that will tell you everything that you need to know.
As you can see, there’s certainly a lot to do here at the farm. To find out more about Healey’s Cyder Farm or for information on any the of attractions, get in touch. Alternatively, start planning your day out online and ensure that it’s one to remember.