There’s definitely no shortage of children’s attractions in Cornwall, but some do stand out as being better than the rest. If you’re looking for somewhere to spend a family day out in Cornwall, consider one of our top options.
Our Top Children’s Attractions in Cornwall
- Blue Reef Aquarium – It doesn’t matter whether you have toddlers or teenagers, Blue Reef Aquarium is a great place to spend a few hours. There’s a range of exhibits and some pretty impressive fish, including reef sharks. It’s the ideal children’s attraction for times when it’s raining and you want to head inside.
- Newquay Zoo – You can’t really go wrong with a trip to the zoo and Newquay Zoo is one of the best. If you’re a family of animal lovers, you’re sure to love it. There are a range of different exhibits and activities, as well as shops and restaurants. Plus, of course, there’s no shortage of animals to get up close and personal with.
- Healey’s Cyder Farm – At Healey’s Cyder Farm, we take pride in being one of the top rated children’s attractions in Cornwall. We really know what makes an attraction stand out as being ideal for children and we work hard to make sure we have it all. There’s farm animals, orchards, tractor rides and a range of events held throughout the year.
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway – Lappa Valley Steam Railway is somewhere that you can spend hours at a time, which is ideal if you’re looking for somewhere to really tire the kids out. There’s an impressive collection of steam trains, as well as other enjoyable activities. At Lappa Valley Steam Railway you’ll also find nature trails, indoor play areas and a toddler maze. It’s perfect for any age.
- Fistral Beach – Fistral Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Cornwall and it’s easy to see why. It’s a fantastic place to take children of all ages, as there’s something for everyone. Fistral Beach has a number of coastal paths, great views and watersports. The entire beach is family friend and it boasts every facility that you could need. If you’re looking for an attraction that’s outdoors, Fistral Beach is ideal. .
If you think Healey’s Cyder Farm is where you’ll be spending you’re next family day out, get in touch. We have a tonne of information on why we’re one of the top children’s attractions in Cornwall.