Visit Our New Restaurant
We’ve just opened our new restaurant, The Old Bottlery, and we’d love you to come and pay us a visit! We have a new and extensive menu, your favourite cyder and a lovely environment for lunch with your family! Whether you’re looking for a light lunch, a hearty lunch, afternoon tea or even dinner, Healeys Cyder Farm offers an extensive choice to suit everyone. Hot food is available between 9-5, and from Easter it will be available 9-6 and 9-8 during July and August.
- Soup of the day
- Cornish smoked mackerel pate (served with scrumpy cyder dressed salad and spicy tomato chutney)
- Fish and Chips in Rattler Batter with chunky chips and homemade tartare sauce
- Pork Platter..Homemade scotch egg with Healeys Farmhouse Pickle, belly pork in a wamr BBQ dressed salas and focaccia.
- Cheese Platter – 3 cornish cheeses with 3 Healeys Chutneys and Roast Onion Bread.
- Cumberland Sausage with Rattler, served with buttered mash and rich onion and scrumpy gravy.
- Scrumpy glazed ham served with double fried chips and a free range egg.
- Plain house salad.. also available with Pulled pork, jerk chicken, cheese or smoked mackerel.
- Baguettes – Ham and appleslaw, Tuna and lemon mayo, davidstow cheddar and farmhouse pickle.
We also always have a specials board up which can consist of a range of options such as burgers/ribs/casserole.
The food on our new menu is absolutely delicious! One of our favourites is the 100% cornish beef burger with pulled pork, a real special!
So come down and let us know what you think to the new restaurant – we are always interested in hearing our customers feedback!