Easter is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about how you’ll be spending the Easter holiday. Whether you’re looking to get out and about into the English countryside or you’re looking for an activity that’s suitable for the entire family, you won’t be disappointed. There are a range of fantastic things to do in Cornwall this Easter holiday. From delicious dinners and afternoon teas to tractor rides and Easter egg hunts, Cornwall has it covered.
Are You Planning an Easter Holiday in Cornwall?
If you’re planning an Easter holiday in Cornwall, you find yourself short of things to do and activities to get involved in. Easter is one of the best and busiest times to head to Cornwall as there’s a tonne of things to do as a family. At Healey’s Cyder Farm, we understand that Easter is a time for family and that’s why we organise a wide range of things to do. So, why not come to Healey’s Cyder Farm and see what’s on offer?
- Easter Hunt – This year, Healeys hosts a fun Easter Hunt for our visitors. Using a map, you can seek the egg-shaped signs that have been hidden around the farm. With each egg containing a letter and prizes to be won, this is one activity you won’t want to miss out on.
- Guided Tours – Our guided tours are running throughout Easter, which means you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the farm world and the history behind Healey’s Cyder Farm. There are a range of tours available, simply get in touch to find out more.
- Tractor Rides – A tractor ride is a fantastic thing to do in Cornwall this Easter holiday, and it’s fun for visitors of all ages. Our tractor rides allow you to see Healey’s Cyder Farm from a unique perspective, whilst checking out many of our top attractions.
- Delicious Dinners – There’s nothing better than a traditional, home cooked, farm style meal; this is why our fantastic restaurant is so popular for Sunday lunches! From traditional roasts to lighter snacks, all of our dishes have a unique twist, using ingredients made on the farm.
- Afternoon Tea – Is there anything more British than enjoying a Cornish Cream Tea on Easter Sunday? Tuck into a special edition ‘Peter & Friends’ Afternoon Tea, full of homemade scones, savoury snacks, sweet treats and perfectly brewed teas or cyder.
There’s definitely no shortage of things to do in Cornwall this Easter holiday. Regardless of what sort of activity you’re after, you’ll find yourself spoiled for choice. To find out more about Healey’s Cyder Farm and our Easter holiday activities, get in touch. Contact us today.