Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and as you probably know us, home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
The business is growing every day, and with new products and exciting developments we are now in our 2021 season which is on track to being the best one ever!
Whether it is getting to the core of great flavour, or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special and this starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a talented and self-driven, individual to come and have their #RattlerMoment supporting the Production business strategy.
On a day to day basis our Production Cru, work on the production line with duties including:
- Bottling and Kegging our award-winning Cyders.
- Operating our state-of-the-art Filling and Packaging equipment.
- Carrying out Quality checks to ensure only the very best products reach our customers.
Directed by our Production Manager You will be able to:
- Demonstrate experience of working with technical processes in a fast-moving production environment. Preference will be given to applicants with drink / food packaging experience but this is not essential.
- Think and react quickly to changes, taking ownership of issues and presenting solutions to keep things on track.
- Work meticulously, following detailed technical procedures designed to produce products of the highest quality.
- Deliver exceptional customer service (internal and external), communicating clearly, ensuring production targets are met, on time, in full.
- Experience in working within a similar environment, excellent team working skills, flexibility in your approach to working across different areas of the business, and excellent attention to detail.
Hours: Your normal hours will be 40 hours per week. You will work flexibly on 8 hour shifts across a 7-day schedule, with hours varying from 6am to 6pm. We are introducing a 12hour 4-on 4-off pattern from November.
Salary: £10.50 per hour starting salary, with pay increase incentives as training goals are reached.
Other than working with the best products, in a great atmosphere and environment we also offer;
- Training with performance-related bonuses
- Career progression
- Employee discount - 50% on products / 20% on merchandise
- Subsidised lunches
- Unique ‘Rattler Cru 2021’ uniform
- Enrolment to our "COVID-Care" pay protection programme
We can’t wait to hear from you!