In 2023, in order to help those most affected by the traditional cobbles at the farm, we have invested in a motorised scooter. The 'Healey Wheely' is fitted with large all-terrain wheels and can be loaned to visitors free of charge upon arrival. Sadly, we currently only have one scooter, which is provided on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved pre-arrival.
- Pathways & Courtyard: The heart of the farm is 150 years old and as a result, the two courtyard areas are cobbled, which can be a bit bumpy for some. We do try our best to communicate this ahead of arrival and staff are on hand to assist where possible. If you have specific requirements, please contact us ahead of your visit on 01872 573356 or email [email protected]
- Visitor Centre: We have wide doors for access into our visitor centre and ramps to exit onto the farm. There is also a lift in the visitor centre for accessing the kegging line and production halls.
- Shop: The shop is now located at the front of the farm in our visitor centre and is accessible through two large automatic sliding doors.
- Jam Kitchen: There is level access into the jam kitchen for free sampling.
- Tasting Room: There is ramp access from the top cobbled courtyard into the Tasting Room, which is also accessible via a small ramp from inside the Rattler Bar.
- Rattler Bar: There is a ramp into and out of the Rattler Bar and also from the new interactive Tasting Room. Our self-serve bar is attended by a bar supervisor who can assist with pouring. If nobody is available, please ask in the Tasting & Sensory Room next door.
- The Old Bottlery Restaurant: There is level access into/out of the large restaurant. Staff are on hand to support if required.
- Animals: Our animal area is a smooth surface easily accessible for wheelchairs and prams.