Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Purchase
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for your visit to Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm.
The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission.
By purchasing tickets for admission, a tour, or an event at Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
1. Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm.
2. All prices are quoted in pound sterling. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be altered.
3. We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that Healeys and all of its exhibits/displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice to close the farm or any part of it. In the event of such closure, Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise, Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out-of-pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of the farm.
4. From time to time Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recordings at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm in connection with advertising, promotions, or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm and/or any authorised third party.
5. Only food and beverage purchased from Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm may be consumed on the premises. Picnics are not permitted within the farm.
6. Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm is suitable for visitors under 18 years of age. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above whilst visiting. Children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit where alcoholic beverages will be available but they will not be served alcohol and/or allowed to consume alcohol. The challenge under 25 is in place and all customers must be able to show valid identification. Healeys reserves the right not to serve alcohol to anyone unable to provide identification or anyone being disruptive.
7. Dogs are welcome to the farm but not in any production areas and must be kept on a lead at all times. Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm reserves the right to ask owners of noisy/misbehaving dogs to leave the farm.
8. We only offer a full refund to the person who made the purchase if an item is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to. We do not refund meals due to service or tour times.
By using the Healeys self-serve bar, you agree to these rules, terms and conditions:
1. Visitors must provide a valid ID to show that that they are 18 or over to receive a free pint of Rattler cyder as part of the Full Guided Tour.
2. We reserve the right to refuse the use of the self-serve bar if users do not have valid identification, appear intoxicated, are being disruptive, appear to be passing the drink to under 18s.
3. Visitors must enter the correct information to the age verification screens.
4. The decision of Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm is final and binding in all aspects.
5. Payment (in the form of a white card given on The Full Tour or the customer’s own bank card) needs to be provided with all orders. Once an order is placed, payment must be given. These cannot be cancelled or exchanged.
6. No refunds are possible unless there is an error with the order or the drink is ‘faulty’ e.g. flat/unusual taste. In that case, your normal rights apply.
7. Pint glasses will be provided on a Full Guided Tour to redeem the pint and can be kept after use. If the damage is caused to the glass, this will not be replaced, the customer will have to purchase another glass. Glasses will be provided for general use of the bar, these are the property of Healeys Cornish Cyder and if removed from the farm, will be treated as theft.
8. Your confirmation email and receipts may be required at the self-serve bar
9. All other general T&Cs and policies Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm will also apply.
Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
1. Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
2. Is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property;
3. Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
4. Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
5. In addition to the foregoing, where a person has caused damage he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behavior;
6. All persons on a tour or tractor ride must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket shall be asked to leave;
7. In accordance with Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within the buildings of Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm
8. Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm reserves the right to prosecute any persons found damaging or defacing any part of the premises.
9. Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm values the safety and comfort of our visitors above all. To protect you and the Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm, visitors and their belongings may be subject to a security screening before gaining entry. Please review basic information about security screening and prohibited items below. We appreciate your patience and understanding of these procedures.
The list below is not exhaustive and is subject to change and amendment at any stage by Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm.
ALL weapons, including firearms, knives, machetes, and flick knives, any items deemed dangerous, any dual-use items that could be dangerous. Pepper spray is considered a firearm in the UK and it is, therefore, illegal to have in your possession.
All such items, if found during a search, will be confiscated and handed over to the Police.
- SCISSORS, sharp instruments, and tools are also prohibited and will be confiscated.
- LARGE packages. Suitcases, carry-on luggage, and other large parcels are discouraged.
- Face masks and/or costumes that are designed to conceal the identity of a person are prohibited.
- DO NOT leave items/bags unattended at any time.
From time to time, filming/photography may take place at the farm for promotional purposes by Healeys/Cornish Scrumpy Co. Please note that images of you may be incidentally captured as you enjoy your experience with us and may be used without remuneration. If you do not wish to be filmed, please contact a member of the staff when you are at Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking or your visit with us, we ask that you contact us: 01872 573356 or [email protected]
Delivery by courier
Generally speaking, deliveries to mainland UK destinations will be fulfilled within 3 working days from the date of order. At peak periods or due to unforeseen circumstances, the despatch of orders may take up to 7 working days.
Deliveries to the UK Highlands and Islands and international consignments may be possible, please contact [email protected] with details of the products you would like to purchase and we will obtain a delivery quotation for you.
Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm cannot be held liable for any issues with stock availability or courier delivery issues, but will of course endeavor to achieve a prompt resolution to any problems.
Price and availability of products in the online shop may be subject to change without prior notice.
By placing an order for alcoholic goods you confirm you are over 18 years of age. The delivery must be received and signed for by an over-18.
Delivery in Cornwall by Healeys
Deliveries in Cornwall will aim to be fullfilled within 5 working days. At peak periods or due to unforeseen circumstances, the despatch of orders may take up to 7 working days.
Due to Covid-19, signing for and receiving items will be with minimal contact. We will adhere to social distancing rules by logging the name of the person accepting the good and take a date of birth to confirm that you are over 18.
We will place the item at your door. Having knocked on your door, we will then step aside to a safe distance while you retrieve your item. This will ensure your item is delivered securely rather than being left outside.
If there is no answer, we will not leave the goods. We will leave a note for you to contact us to arrange re-delivery or collection from Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm. A re-delivery slot will be determinded by our schedule and will not come under the origional delivery days fulfillment.
Contact: [email protected] or 01872 573356
Distance Selling Regulations
Customers retain the right to return goods up to 7 working days from receipt of goods. In such an event, the goods must be returned in pristine, saleable condition and postage and packing will be at the expense of the customer.
Sale or Return
Sale or Return is not available in our online shop. On placement of an order, a contract is formed between the Buyer and Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm for the payment and subsequent delivery of the ordered goods.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Please inspect your parcel before accepting the delivery from our courier. If the courier informs you that the parcel has been damaged in transit, please ensure you obtain a signature from the delivery driver confirming this, should you wish to proceed and accept the order. We recommend that you do not accept goods that have been damaged in transit. Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm cannot be held liable for any issues occurring as a result of a customer signing for damaged goods. Parcels which appear intact on delivery but are found to contain damaged goods on opening should be reported to our office immediately, we can then take the appropriate action. Damaged or faulty goods should be retained by the customer in the packaging they were delivered in, until such point as Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm has advised on collection or disposal arrangements.
Special Offers and Competitions
Special offers are available as described in the offer text and may not be altered or amended. We will advise of any terms and conditions specific to certain promotions. Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm reserves the right to withdraw or alter special offers. All pricing and offers advertised on our website are available via online purchase only unless otherwise stated.
Competition entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the date of entry. Entries are limited to one per person and must be received by the published closing date in order to be eligible for the draw. Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm reserves the right to offer an alternative to the advertised prize if necessary.