Delivery Driver (VACANCY CLOSED)
Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and as you probably know us, home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
The business is growing every day, and with new products and exciting developments we are now in our 2021 season which is on track to being the best one ever!
Whether it is getting to the core of great flavour, or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special and this starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a reliable and self-motivated, individual to come and have their #RattlerMoment supporting the Logistics team on a seasonal basis. The purpose of the role will be to run a professional, efficient and caring delivery service throughout the summer, which meets and wherever possible exceeds our customers’ expectations.
For the right candidate who shows commitment, passion, and dedication, this role could lead to something more permanent – and ultimately a career at Healeys.
On a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Checking deliveries for following day and stock availability.
- Maintaining communication with the sales team to inform customers of any changes.
- Checking and maintaining stock integrity and security at all times
- Maintaining vehicle integrity and security
- Responsible and reliable cash handling
- Ensuring the van is legal, fully fuelled and oil and water levels are correct
- Driving at all times with due care and attention
- Completing deliveries in an efficient order
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Reporting and communicating all necessary forms and paperwork
- Being attentive and helpful to customer needs and requests.
- Supplying customers with info on new lines, promotions, point of sale materials, brochures, etc, and liaising with office for supplies
- Being available for other essential duties that will require use of the van.
- Providing regular feedback to the Company of any issues and developments
- Flexibility in duties to ensure best business practise
Full and clean UK Driving licence is essential!
Preference will be given to applicants with a good knowledge of the area, forklift licence and warehouse experience.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week, and will need to be on a flexible basis due to the needs of the company. Must be available for urgent calls. Additional hours may be necessary to meet the demands of the job.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way as well as offering great staff discounts and free onsite parking.
Healeys is centrally located in Cornwall, just a couple of miles off the A30. Easy to find, we're on the A3075 in Penhallow – look out for the brown tourist signs.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team.