Multi-Skilled Warehouse Operative
Come and join the Healeys #RattlerCru! We are excited to be recruiting for new additions to our team, joining our thriving Logistics department.
Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and as you probably know us, home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
As a key member of our supply-chain facility, you will be working to help keep our warehouse and production operations running as efficiently and safely as possible, involving:
- Managing all raw materials, packaging, finished goods and merchandise
- Regular stock rotation and efficient material utilisation to achieve zero waste
- The security of our stock and warehouse facilities
- Regular stock-taking and inventory checks
- Receipt and dispatch of goods, both internal and external
- Communicating with other departments in the business to manage goods in and out
- Securely and safely loading and unloading goods from vehicles
- Maintaining Health & Safety compliance across the function
Ideal qualities we are looking for in candidates are:
- A hands-on and can-do attitude to work, going over-and-above to support the various business functions.
- Ability to think and react quickly to changes, taking ownership of issues and presenting solutions to keep things on track.
- Exceptional customer service skills (internal and external), communicating clearly to to ensure efficient and safe stock handling.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Preference will be given to applicants with drink / food experience but this is not essential.
No matter what task you are doing, there is always a focus on safety, efficiency and hygiene to ensure you have the best working experience possible, and that our customers receive products quickly and securely. Full training will be provided.
Hours: Your normal hours will be 40 hours per week. You will work flexibly on 8 hour shifts across a 7-day schedule, with hours varying from 6am to 10pm.
Salary: £9.50 per hour starting salary, with potential for performance-based pay reviews.
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way, as well as offering:
- Great earning potential
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Monthly employee recognition for #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team