Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm is a family-run, admission-based visitor attraction and home to the famous Rattler Cyder! Since the company was founded in 1980, Healeys has grown incredibly, with listings across big Supermarket chains such as Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda and Morrisons, in addition to our regional and national wholesale partners. With a multi-faceted production facility specialising in a range of products from ciders, wines, preserves and spirits, our business is thriving and has a very exciting future ahead.
A fantastic opportunity is available to join our busy Production team, to become part of an iconic Cornish business, and to make your mark as one of our Production Operatives. As a key member of our state-of-the-art production facility, you will be working to help create our popular and ever-growing range of award-winning products. This could include:
- Bottling and Kegging our famous Cyders, Wines and Juices.
- Operating our state-of-the-art Filling and Packaging equipment.
- Carrying out Quality checks to ensure only the very best products reach our customers.
Ideal qualities we are looking for in candidates are:
- Experience of working with technical processes in a fast-moving production environment. Preference will be given to applicants with drink / food packaging experience but this is not essential.
- Ability to think and react quickly to changes, taking ownership of issues and presenting solutions to keep things on track.
- Working meticulously, able to follow detailed technical procedures designed to produce products of the highest quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills (internal and external), communicating clearly, ensuring production targets are met, on time, in full.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
No matter what task you are doing, there is always a focus on safety, quality and hygiene to ensure you have the best working experience possible, and that our customers receive the very best products. Full training will be provided.
Hours: You will work flexibly on 12 hour shifts with hours typically from 6am to 6pm, flexible across 7-days, on a 4-on, 4-off continuous pattern. 40.25 average weekly working hours.
Salary: £10.50 per hour starting salary.
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way, as well as offering:
- Subsidised private healthcare with Bupa
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Monthly employee recognition for #FeelGoodFriday
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Monthly breakfast club with the team
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team