Production Maintenance Engineer
Come and join the Healeys #RattlerCru! We are excited to be recruiting for new additions to our team, joining our Engineering team.
Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and as you probably know us, home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
We are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician within our Engineering department, who will play a key role in supporting an efficient Production facility, responding to and solving breakdowns, and delivering the company’s maintenance strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide technical support in response to breakdowns on process and IT systems, plant and equipment, including excellent fault-finding techniques.
- To correctly diagnose any faults and implement sustainable recovery/improvement dealing with the root cause.
- To respond promptly and effectively to ensure quick resolution to any equipment issues to minimise any downtime, quality, and efficiency problems.
- To review, improve and apply effective planned maintenance
- To monitor production efficiency, identify and execute process improvements.
- Deliver electrical, mechanical, PLC, and instrumentation maintenance across the site on all equipment.
- To Increase available line capacity through OEE
- To Maintain equipment maintenance records, aligning with GMP/GDP.
- Participate constructively as a member of the department, keeping everyone informed and proactively share your knowledge and expertise within the team.
- Proactively taking responsibility to support the wider production team achieve their goals and targets.
Ideal qualities we are looking for in candidates are:
- Qualification to at least BTEC Level 3 or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge of control systems.
- Good PLC and instrumentation knowledge.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of SCADA and CMMS systems.
- Knowledge of permit to works systems and contractor control.
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- The ability and willingness to turn their hand to anything.
- Strong teamwork attitude with good interpersonal skills
Hours: You will work flexibly on shifts across a 7-day schedule, with hours typically from 6am to 6pm, on a 4-on, 4-off continuous pattern.
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum, negotiable dependent on experience.
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way, as well as offering:
- Great earning potential
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Monthly employee recognition for #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team