Production Shift Leader
Come and join the Healeys #RattlerCru! We are excited to be recruiting for new additions to our team, joining our thriving Production team.
Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
As a leader in the Production team, you will be hands-on on the Production floor, setting an example and guiding the team towards success across all production areas on the floor, including:
- Bottling and Kegging our Cyders, Wines and Juices.
- Operating our state-of-the-art Filling and Packaging equipment.
- Carrying out Quality checks to ensure only the very best products reach our customers.
Ideal qualities we are looking for in candidates are:
- Experience of working with technical processes in a fast-moving production environment. Preference will be given to applicants with drink / food packaging experience.
- Passion for productivity and exceeding targets in a timely manner.
- Ability to think and react quickly to changes, taking ownership of issues and presenting solutions to keep things on track.
- Working meticulously, able to follow detailed technical procedures designed to produce products of the highest quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills (internal and external), communicating clearly.
- Ability to lead a team, adapting your leadership style to get the best out of the individual.
No matter what task you are doing, there is always a focus on safety, quality and hygiene to ensure you have the best working experience possible, and that our customers receive the very best products. Full training will be provided.
Hours: You will work flexibly across a 7-day schedule, on a 4-on, 4-off continuous pattern. 40.25 average weekly working hours.
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way, as well as offering:
- Great earning potential
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Monthly employee recognition for #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: Sunday 28th Novemver 2021