Food & Beverage Manager
Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm is a family-run, admission-based visitor attraction and home to Rattler Cyder! Since the company was founded in 1980, Healeys Cyder has grown enormously, boasting more than 130,000 visitors per year and array of awards for our cyders & spirits. With an impressive schedule of events, alongside a multi-million-pound investment across a two-phase extension project, driving an exceptional Food & Beverage experience on-site has never been more important.
A fantastic opportunity is available to join a busy cateringteam, to become part of an iconic Cornish business, and to make your mark in this exciting role as a Food & Beverage Manager.
This role will give you a primary focus on managing the smooth operations of all food and beverage outlets on site, producing consistently excellent food of the very highest standard for our customers whilst delivering so in a cost effective, transparent and profitable manner.
Salary: Up to £26,500 per annum, dependent on experience!
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week relative to opening hours and rota. This will include early evening & weekend work according to rota's and seasonal requirements.
- The safe, organized and well-planned running all food and beverage outlets on the farm.
- Clear and consistent management and understanding of wage percentages and margins.
- Well-planned and involved recruitment drives, particularly for our seasonal staff.
- Ensuring the highest quality of food, beverage and customer experience creation.
- Maintain the strictest of hygiene standards across all catering outlets at all times to audit standard
- Leading and training the team, ensuring optimal customer experience delivery and team work at all times
- Coaching and working closely with the Deputy Manager and Catering Supervisors to help them get the best out of their teams
Personal Qualities are important, and preference will be given to candidates with a solid skills in the following:
- Excellent team leader with good delegation skills
- Practical craft skills for hands on role
- Eye for detail, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Work with pace and urgency
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent organizational skills with forward planning and vision
- Clear communicator
- Willing to take on responsibility
Relevant experience, raw skills and a fantastic attitude are preferred over qualifications, however preference will be given to applicants with the following qualifications:
- Current Food Hygiene Certificate
- Licensee Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- WSET Certification
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way, as well as offering:
- Great earning potential
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Monthly employee recognition for #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team