Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
Healeys is growing every day with new products and exciting developments. We are beginning our 2022 season and whether it is getting to the core of great flavour or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special. This starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a talented and driven individual to come and start their Healeys story supporting the Finance Manager in the Finance team strategy. We are looking for a resilient, relaiable and adaptable addition to the team who can take responsibility, be hands-on and fundamentally be driven by delivering strong performance.
Hours: 25-30 hours per week, flexible due to the nature of the role
Salary: £22,000 per annum full-time equivalent, pro-rata.
- Support business through timely and effective management of Sales Ledger
- Own and execute Dunning process to include communicating with customers
- Provide daily and weekly reporting within agreed timetable with acceptable ageing and allocation balances.
- Ensure all tasks are effectively carried out and completed on time.
- Support Finance team in achievement of functional objectives
While personal qualities are important, preference will be given to applicants with a strong experience in the following areas:
- 2+ years in a Finance team of more than 3 people
- Credit control experience 2+ years
- Reconciliation of account balances
- A strong understanding of commerciality (& timeliness) required on Sales Ledger
- Experience working in FMCG/leisure industry
- Experience in Sales Ledger with >100 clients, >100 invoices per month, >£100k pcm
- Experience with multiple clients
- Use of Pegasus Opera
- Ownership of a Dunning process
We are really look forward to receiving your application and discussing our opportunity in more detail with you.
Further enquiries please contact : [email protected]
Or call 01872 573356 to speak with our Recruitment Team