Deputy Retail Operations Manager
Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm is a family-run, admission-based visitor attraction and home to Rattler Cyder! Since the company was founded in 1980, Healeys Cyder has grown enormously, boasting more than 130,000 visitors per year and array of awards for our cyders & spirits. With an impressive schedule of events, alongside a multi-million-pound investment across a two-phase extension project, driving excellent customer experience on site has never been more important.
Come and work with us to deliver a customer experience like no other! We are looking for a passionate and engaging Deputy Retail Operations Manager who will join our team of hard-working individuals in the Visitor Experience team.
Hours: Average 40 hours per week
Pay: £12.50 per hour
The purpose of the role will be to assist the Deputy Retail Manager and Retail Operations Manager with any tasks that may need support.
On a day-to-day basis your responsibilities may include:
- Opening up and closing down the Site, including the Visitor’s Centre, Shop, Brand Experience Room etc., in accordance with procedures and merchandising guidelines as required
- Ensuring a smooth customer experience for each and every guest
- Daily management of staff performance and hours
- Ensure a clean and tidy site at all times, with specific reference to Health & Safety of all visitors and staff
- Managing stock rotation and merchandising in the Visitor Centre
- Supporting with the recruitment and onboarding of seasonal staff
- Monitor and train new and existing staff within their roles
- Ensure compliance with the law in relating to sales of alcoholic drinks
- Stocktaking and ordering for the shop, ensuring comprehensive stock levels are maintained with good stock rotation
- Attending trade shows/external events on behalf of Healeys, including set-up and close down if necessary
- Dealing with all bookings and organising the requirements of each and ensuring clear communications with the Retail Operations Manager and Catering Manager at all times
- Ensure all Health and Safety and First Aid Procedures are followed according to the procedures set out by Healeys.
Other than working with the best products, in a great atmosphere and environment we also offer:
- Subsidised private healthcare with Bupa
- Cycle to work scheme after probation pass
- 50% discount on products
- 50% discount on food and drink in the restaurant
- Free entry for friends and family
- Free festival tickets
- Free parking
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Monthly employee recognition for #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
To apply, please submit your CV via the details provided.
We look forward to hearing from you!