Jobs in Cornwall
Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm, we are experiencing phenomenal growth across our brands and are looking to recruit for a production engineer to join our production team. You will need to be dynamic, great problem solver, have excellent communication skills, self-confident, reliable and hard working.
You will ensure all production related infrastructure and facility equipment is maintained, repaired and serviced, minimizing downtime and allowing the facility to operate to the required standards, in order to meet the demands of the business. Liaising with national and international contractors and suppliers to ensure the facility is legally compliant and productive.
To be an integral member of the production team ensuring that the plan is delivered on a daily/weekly basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for :
Responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance and breakdown repair activities, in order to ensure that all equipment in the factory process, packing areas and site is operating to the required standards, in order to meet the demands of the business. Understanding times and targets for daily plan
- Identify and rectify faults on all equipment within a reasonable timescale
- Changeovers and CIP/SIP within agreed targets
- All plant run at appropriate speed
- Conduct or assist OEMs on repairs and service requirements, complete handover paperwork.
- Carry out preventative maintenance to minimise downtime. Complete weekly, monthly checks to audit standard
- Interact with outside resources including contractors, equipment and parts suppliers, Issues and receipts materials to jobs accurately
- Operate equipment within the area and carry out duties associated with its operation.
- Ensure administration procedures are accurately completed and within timescale to audit standard
- Assist with training and development of other employees including operations, site & apprentices.
- Adherence to quality plan.
- Complete all duties and paperwork involving water systems within procedure and policy to audit standard
- Carry out cleaning and hygiene duties as required including handovers and complete paperwork
- Take appropriate action when product not within tolerance
- Adhoc mechanical/ electrical repairs to site machinery or equipment as required
- In common with all other personnel within HCCF, the Engineer is required to adhere to the Company’s policies on Safety, Hygiene, Procedures, Policies and Good Housekeeping.,
General Mechanical/Fitter Maintenance Engineering Experience
Experience: Skills requirements
General engineering/electrical maintenance of equipment skills
Health & Safety – Risk Assessment
Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Good at both planning and practical problem solving and fault finding
Responsible, honest, reliable and trustworthy
Good communication skills
Knowledge of H&S and safe working practices
Flexible in hours and varied routine.
Interested in machinery and engineering
Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals
In return we offer;
- Employee discount of 20% in our onsite retail and catering outlets. 50% discount on Rattler
- Subsidised lunches
- Free onsite parking
- Ticket to Cider Festival (terms and conditions apply)
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
We are seeking a Ledger Clerk with excellent organisational and communication skills. A fantastic team player wanted to work in a friendly finance team.
- Ledger experience preferable
- Manual processing of invoices; therefore a knowledge of Opera desirable but not essential
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Polite and tactful approach to customers/suppliers and ability to build good relationships
- Flexible approach to work as the business has seasonal peaks
- Accuracy and timeliness for reporting KPIs
- Able to adapt to cash handling or experience of cashing up
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum