Senior Account Manager (CLOSED)
Whether it’s getting to the core of great flavour or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special, and this starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a talented and self-driven, individual to come and have their #RattlerMoment as a Senior Account Manager for all of our brands.
We are looking for someone that is a forward thinker, has vision, initiative, a solid demonstratable background in Account Management, along with a passion for food, drink, and working in Cornwall.
Your focus will be on managing our core on-trade wholesale partner and its key customer base, ensuring the most effective use of the company’s resources to develop and deliver long-term sustainable growth.
You will be led by our mission statement while being proactive, organised, and most of all a ‘Go-getter’.
If you think that this could be you – drop us a line – we cannot wait to hear from you.
The primary focus will be the management & development of our core on-trade wholesale partner and its key customer base, ensuring the most effective use of the company’s resources to deliver long-term sustainable growth.
Maximising and developing sales opportunities across key on-trade accounts. Driving profitable distribution with key wholesale partners both in and out of the county.
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and meet core company goals/objectives.
- Achieve or exceed personal sales in line with pre-set Company requirements. Optimise business through existing accounts.
- Ensure market and product knowledge is accurate and up to date. Identify target markets and opportunities for new business.
- Create a detailed report analysis of all activities and sales volume variances on a weekly/monthly basis (depending on the season) for Senior Management and Production
- Analyse trends and produce sales forecasts for Senior Management. Collect feedback from customers and compile market research information. Maintain the Company’s customer database, brewery sales extractions & monitor purchase variances and action accordingly.
- Manage marketing campaigns – including advertising, branding, point of sale, and general signage. Analyse results of all marketing activities. Create promotional activities within the seasonality of the business.
- Track and manage on-trade marketing spend to ensure it is utilised appropriately and within the agreed budget.
- Spend time in trade developing business ‘on the ground’.
- Deal with major customers on a personal basis and others as necessary to maintain customer care. Identify and develop relationships with future potential accounts.
- Attend meetings conferences. Identify, set up, organize and staff the company’s stand at a local, regional, and national trade fair.
- Manage direct reports by ensuring they have all the tools required to achieve targets set by a key account manager (you).
Flexibility in duties may be needed to cover “off-season” to ensure best business practice as well as any other tasks as deemed necessary by the directors of the business.
- Food & Drink Industry and Tourism.
- Ideally, Cornwall or Devon based with a good local knowledge of accounts.
Education / Qualification / Skills Required
- IT skills: Opera, Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Corporate Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing and/or Institute of Sales and Marketing Management or minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant subject.
- Proven ability to create wholesale & retail, on & off-site activities, which are in line with the company ethos, which is quantifiable and financially measurable.
- Extensive experience & knowledge in identifying specific potential markets, geographical or otherwise, through to effectively creating new accounts.
- Merchandising/marketing background.
- Excellent literacy and numeric skills.
- People management skills – experience and natural ability.