HR & Corporate Services Coordinator (POSITION CLOSED)
Healeys is growing every day, with new products and exciting developments we are just about to enter our 2021 season and whether it is getting to the core of great flavour or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special, and this starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a talented and self-driven, individual to come and have their #RattlerMoment supporting the Head of Corporate Services in the people programme. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic individual that can take responsibility, be adaptable and fundamentally be a people management star.
Ideally, you will need to have a strong HR administration background, conducted/supported with ER casework, and have a flair for all things HR. You will need to be confident and highly organised as well as having excellent IT skills (particularly Excel!) with a level of CIPD qualification.
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way as well as offering great staff discounts and free onsite parking.
Salary 25k – 28k depending on experience
Duties and responsibilities include
Your role will be hands-on, with your focus being on HR & Administrative support across generalist people requirements, onboarding, compliance, and other business-related administration to support the Head of Corporate Services.
You will work with managers through the business across a range of tasks and you will follow all relevant policies /procedures and ensure that costs are managed continuously.
- Provide support on recruitment and selection; Work with managers to produce job descriptions, place adverts, help review CVs, shortlist & score applicants, plan interviews, monitor work trials, plan and deliver inductions, and welcome new colleagues
- Cost and organise approved training through internal and external stakeholders
- Appraisals & probationary periods: Ensure all reviews happen in line with procedure and on time; with relevant managers ensure actions are carried out
- HR policy & procedures: Support updating & periodic review
- Staff management documentation; Prompt and support managers in timely completion of Return-to-Work Interviews, holiday forms and trackers, TOIL, flexible working requests, etc.
- Produce and report on weekly HR Metrics
- Support on employee relations issues including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, and absence
- Administer changes to employee details and submit to Payroll
- Provide advice and support to managers on employment-related issues
- In support of the GDPR lead, responsible for ongoing monitoring of company compliance with prevailing data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR), including but not limited to the use and storage of data.
- To represent Healeys and to strive to promote its brand through all activities
- To maintain the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of undertaking duties for Healeys.
- General administrative duties, such as note/minute taking, filing, data entry, scanning, photocopying, etc.
- To act as a member of the Corporate Services team and to provide support and cover for other members of the team where needs arise.