Healeys is growing every day with new products and exciting developments we are in the thick of our developing 2021 season and whether it is getting to the core of great flavour or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special, and this starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a talented and self-driven, individual to come and start their Healeys story supporting the Head of Operations in the production and operations strategy. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic individual that can take responsibility, be adaptable and fundamentally be driven by delivering strong performance.
You will need to have a strong background in an FMCG environment, have a flair for quality, safety, and environmental factors as well as a solid background in robust succession planning models.
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way as well as offering great staff discounts, festival tickets for you and one other and free onsite parking.
Salary: £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
This role will ensure the efficient and cost effective delivery of our world class products on time and in full and to the required standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Production Planning – manage and oversee the team scheduling and ensuring adequate resource levels across the year to deliver the sales plan
- Manage the production environment to ensure 7 day a week shift patterns are fully productive and compliant
- Lead and develop a continuous improvement culture within the operations team focussed on achieving World Class manufacturing.
- Stock rotation and efficient material utilisation to achieve zero waste.
- Take an active role in maintaining Health & Safety compliance
- Develop and manage a set of robust manufacturing KPIs
- Train, develop and review reporting staff to ensure that procedural, quality, safety and environmental requirements are met, and improve individual and team performance levels
- Create a skills gap analysis and establish a training plan to fill the gaps
- Produce a monthly report to the General Manager
- Introduce ‘continuous improvement’ activities to improve individual and team performance KPI’s, reduce costs, improve quality and improve profits. Lead and develop a continuous improvement culture within the operations team focussed on achieving World Class manufacturing
- Liaise closely with all members of the management team to ensure that both the internal and external customer requirements are satisfied
- Ensure all operations are run according to current environmental and other legislation
- Represent the Company at ad hoc functions and other industry events
- To be available for any business emergencies
- Continuous evaluation of department’s performance and achievement of KPI’s.
- Train, develop and review reporting staff to ensure that procedural, quality, safety and environmental requirements are met, and improve individual and team performance levels. Ensure robust succession planning of key personnel.
Personal Qualities are important, and we look for candidate that have a solid background in the following:
- Able to prioritise, manage deadlines, make decisions, and negotiate
- Have good problem-solving skills, calm quick clear decisions
- Flexible approach
- Self-confident, self-reliant and decisive
- Able to lead and motivate staff
- Have good communication skills
- Broad technical knowledge and understanding of scheduling/control problems
- Be comfortable working under pressure
- Be good with figures and information technology
- Demonstrating a “hands-on” and “can-do” approach and leadership
Along with skills in:
- Food & Drink industry essential, bottling & kegging desirable but not essential.
- Seasonal demand/control experience in a process manufacturing environment.
- Management responsibility.
- Cross functional team activity.
- Staff Training and team motivation.
- Management of performance standards.
- Cider/Beer making experience
- HACCP/Quality System experience
- Quality auditing experience.
- Organoleptic skills/experience
- Health & Safety at work experience and knowledge.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Most importantly comfortable on the factory floor leading the team .
We are really look forward to receiving your application and discussing our opportunity in more detail with you.
Further enquiries please contact : [email protected]
Or call 01872 573356 to speak with our Recruitment Team.