HR Administrator (VACANCY CLOSED)
Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and as you probably know us, home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
The business is growing every day, and with new products and exciting developments we are now in our 2021 season which is on track to being the best one ever!
Whether it is getting to the core of great flavour, or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special and this starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a passionate and self-motivated individual to come and have their #RattlerMoment supporting the Corporate Services team. The purpose of the role will be support the HR Coordinator with the delivery of the HR function to the business, involving smooth running of all people operations and the responsible maintenance of people data, reports and recruitment needs.
The responsibilities of the role will be:
- Provide support on recruitment and selection; Work with managers to produce job descriptions, place adverts, help review CVs, shortlist & score applicants, plan interviews, monitor work trials, plan and deliver inductions and welcome new colleagues
- Appraisals & probationary periods: Ensure all reviews happen in line with procedure and on time; with relevant managers ensure actions are carried out
- Regular Maintenance and updating all personnel files and reports
- HR policy & procedures: Support updating & periodic review
- Staff management documentation; Prompt and support managers in timely completion of Return to Work Interviews, holiday forms and trackers, TOIL, flexible working requests etc. Produce relevant reporting for SMT where required
- Support on employee relations issues including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances and absence
- Administer changes to employee details and submit to the payroll team on a weekly basis e.g. Joiners, Leavers, Change in pay or contract
- Cost and organise approved training through internal and external stakeholders
- Provide basic advice and support to managers on employment related issues
- Supporting with the promotion and maintenance of employee recognition and reward programs.
- To represent Healeys and to strive to promote its brand through all activities
- To maintain confidentiality of information acquired in the course of undertaking duties for Healeys.
- General administrative duties, such as filing, data entry, scanning, photocopying etc.
- To act as a member of the Corporate Services team and to provide support and cover for other members of the team where needs arise.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate the following experience:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- CIPD level 3 qualified or working towards.
- Experience in a corporate environment or a high growth business
- High level of written and verbal communication
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
Hours: 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 with a 30 minute break.
Salary: £22,000 per annum. starting salary, with review on probation completion.
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - As part of the team you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Great earning potential
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Employee recognition rewards for our monthly #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
- Opportunities to further your career
Healeys is centrally located in Cornwall, just a couple of miles off the A30. Easy to find, we're on the A3075 in Penhallow – look out for the brown tourist signs.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team.