Office & HR Administrator
Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and as you probably know us, home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
The business is growing every day, and with new products and exciting developments we are now in our 2021 season which is on track to being the best one ever!
Right now, we are recruiting for a passionate and self-motivated individual to come and have their #RattlerMoment supporting the team as the Office & Hr Administrator. You will provide functional support with all business, HR and office administration needs, whilst striving to create and maintain a clean, productive and organised Office environment, all with enthusiasm and passion!
The responsibilities of the role will vary day to day, and may include:
- Management of office communication, Including telephone, email and postal enquiries.
- To ensure good record keeping as required and to ensure electronic documents are stored in the correct locations.
- Performing data entry including the updating of records and databases for business, personal, financial, and legal information.
- Management and maintenance of general administrative duties, such as filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
- General HR administration and support, in conjunction with the HR Manager and Head of Operations.
- Overseeing general office management and administration.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in a corporate environment or a high growth business
- Must have a valid drivers licence.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Experience in HR Administration
- Experience with property / holiday lettings.
Hours: Minimum 25 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, flexible shift times available covering key office hours of 9:00-17:00
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum pro-rata, (10.00 -£11.00 per hour)
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - As part of the team you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Great earning potential
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Employee recognition rewards for our monthly #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
- Opportunities to further your career
Healeys is centrally located in Cornwall, just a couple of miles off the A30. Easy to find, we're on the A3075 in Penhallow – look out for the brown tourist signs.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team.