Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm is a family-run, admission-based visitor attraction and home to Rattler Cyder! Since the company was founded in 1980, Healeys Cyder has grown enormously, boasting more than 130,000 visitors per year and array of awards for our cyders & spirits. With an impressive schedule of events, alongside a multi-million-pound investment across a two-phase extension project, driving profitable footfall through growth and value has never been more important.
A fantastic opportunity is available to join a busy marketing team, to become part of an iconic Cornish business, and to make your mark in this exciting role as a Marketing Assistant.
This role will give you a primary focus on promoting the farm as a visitor attraction, however, there will be a natural cross-over on product & brand marketing, including Healeys Vineyard, Healeys Distillery, Rattler Cyder and more!
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience!
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week average, Monday – Friday. Variable due to the nature of the role).
- With the support of the Marketing Manager and in-house designer, you will create, schedule, and monitor engaging content to be distributed across the company’s social media profiles.
- In addition to the above, you will be involved in external marketing projects such as brochure adverts, leaflets, local media adverts, billboards, etc.
- Build new and manage existing relationships with local holiday accommodation sites to maximise marketing opportunities, driving footfall to the farm.
- On occasion, you may be given projects to head up from brief through to execution, which will involve project management duties, liaising with internal and external partners/suppliers, oversee design and production.
- Collaborate with our visitor & retail teams to promote our on-site events and guided experiences.
- Attend internal and external events when required.
- Update the company website with important visitor information such as ticketing information, opening times, guided tours & experiences.
- Assist the visitor team by scheduling events, tour, and admission timings on the company’s bespoke ticketing platform.
- Ensure on-site customer communications/signage are kept up-to-date and presentable.
- Liaise with our chosen PR agency to achieve timely media coverage.
- Monthly Marketing reports.
- Identify any gaps and opportunities.
- To assist with any other duties across the business as required.
Personal Qualities are important, and preference will be given to candidates with a solid background in the following:
- Digital marketing skills would be advantageous, not essential.
- Creative skills in digital arts, photography or video would also be highly desirable, but not essential.
- E-Mail Marketing (desirable).
- Project management.
- Self-motivated and naturally enthusiastic.
- Copywriting skills.
- Organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and results-driven.
- Can do, positive approach to problem-solving and creative thinking.
- Confident with the Microsoft Office suite – Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (not essential).
Relevant experience, raw skills and a fantastic attitude are preferred over qualifications, particularly in the following:
- Customer service
- Marketing experience
- Social media page management
Joining the #RattlerCru is not just about us - We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow with the business with well-experienced mentors at hand to support you along the way, as well as offering:
- Great earning potential
- 50% discount on all Rattler products
- Free festival tickets
- Chill out after your shift with a 50p pint!
- Monthly employee recognition for #FeelGoodFriday
- Monthly breakfast club
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team