Restaurant / Catering Supervisor
Healeys Cyder Farm is a family-run business, built on passion, hard work, and as you probably know us, home to our famous Rattler Cyder!
The business is growing every day, and with new products and exciting developments we are now in our 2021 season which is on track to being the best one ever!
Whether it is getting to the core of great flavour, or thinking outside the box, we know what it takes to make our business special and this starts with welcoming new employees to join our driven and passionate team to discover their Healeys story for themselves.
Right now, we are recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to come and have their #RattlerMoment driving the Catering team on a temporary basis.
For the right candidates who show commitment, passion, and dedication, these roles can lead to something more permanent – and ultimately a career at Healeys.
Duties & Responsibilities
Act as a dynamic duty manager of the on-site catering division, ensuring efficiency and excellence across visitor operations and customer experience.
- Opening up and closing down of all catering outlets, and retail outlets as required, in accordance with procedures and merchandising guidelines, in the following key areas:
- Customer Service
- Housekeeping duties
- Food and drink displays
- Sales opportunities
- Site Security
- Money processing
- Operate the day to day business to ensure a smooth brand experience for each and every visitor.
- Complete, action, and rectify where required the duty manager checklist in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Actively monitoring and motivating staff for continuous improvement and a strong work rate.
- Preparation when delegated by theOn Site Retail & Marketing Manager or Catering Manager of staff rotas in accordance with budgets and business needs.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels’ i.e., sending people home early when not busy, organising staff breaks, to ensure budgets are met.
- Ensuring that weekly staff timesheets are correct and recoded against the appropriate department area.
- Ensure a clean and tidy site at all times, with specific reference to the Health & Safety of all visitors and staff. Conducting spot audits of site appearance throughout each shift and taking swift action to rectify any issues.
- Ensure compliance with the law in relation to sales of intoxicating drinks.
- Stocktaking and ordering for all catering outlets, ensuring comprehensive stock levels are maintained, with good stock rotation.
- Auditing of the daily cleaning rota completion.
- Assisting with other tasks as may be required for the smooth operation of the business.
- Providing an exceptional customer dining experience.
- Report any issues, concerns, or breakdowns to the On-Site Retail & Marketing Manager or Catering Manager.
- To ensure the company’s reputation for excellent food and service is maintained.
- Flexibility in duties may be needed to cover “off-season” to ensure the best business practice.
- Any other tasks, duties, and responsibilities as requested by your line manager or Director.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate the following experience:
- Supervising and motivating a large team
- Fast-paced Food & Beverage environment
- High level of customer service
- Problem-solving and thinking on your feet.
Salary: £9.50 per hour basic.
You will also need your own transportation to get here.
Other than working with the best products, in a great atmosphere and environment we also offer;
- No evening shifts (latest finish 8pm and this is only over the 6 week Summer holidays)
- No split shifts
- Training with performance-related bonuses
- Career progression
- Employee discount - 50% on products / 20% on merchandise
- Subsidised lunches
- Unique Healeys Uniform
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Healeys Recruitment Team.