Whether it's the chilled, cobbled cellar where our whiskey barrels lie, or the lovingly planted orchards where our apples drop fresh from the tree, take a tour of our farm to find out what makes Healeys stand out…
With one of our team as your guide, venture deep into our world, where heritage, craft and innovation combine. Whether it’s picturing yourself pulping apples with our collection of historic cyder presses, riding through our orchards to see the fruit we use, weaving across our barrel-lined cellars, or marvelling at our copper pot still where the whiskey magic happens, you’ll be amazed at what goes into everything we make.
We have a range of tour options available, depending on how long you have – from 20 minutes to the full 1 hour 45 and are suitable for all the family.
Our full tour provides an insightful and behind the scenes look at modern manufacturing.
- Starts with our new production facilities
- You’ll then head into the courtyard where you will find out about our apple press and fermentations.
- Next stop, the jam room to seeing production in traditional open kettle pots and sampling of the range.
- You’ll then head into the cyder making museum, full of interesting artefacts from 16th century presses, to an old Coopers workshop.
- The art of distillation is explained in Cornwall’s first distillery for 300 years, together with a trip through our under-ground cellars.
- The tour includes a tractor ride through 20 acres of Healeys orchards
- You’ll finish with a full sampling session of all our produce, and a drinks voucher to enjoy of a glass of cyder in the courtyard.
- Finish up the visit by heading over to The Old Bottlery Restaurant for a bite to eat or The Mowhay Tea Rooms for a delicious homemade cream tea.
See our range of tour prices available and make the most of your time at Healeys Cyder Farm.
Full Guided Tour
11am & 2pm
11:30am & 2:30pm
9:45am, 10:15am, 10:45am, 12:30pm, 1:00pm, 1:45pm, 3:30pm & 4:30pm